Mettis Aerospace is a leading global service provider of precision-forged and machined components in Titanium, Aluminium and special Steels.
Based in the heart of the UK, our international headquarters incorporates a 28-acre site with 56,000m² of forging, machining and processing facilities; providing us with the perfect environment to design, test and assemble complex forged and machined components.
Our fully integrated operational facility incorporates;
- An extensive design engineering capability,
- Comprehensive forging operations,
- Heat treatment facilities,
- A comprehensive technical services department with laboratory facilities,
- A 3,000m² machining division,
- Processing, kitting and logistics facilities and
- Dedicated Aftermarket/Spares resource.
Our vast product capability and multi-material expertise is truly outstanding. In this demanding market, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service coupled with an emphasis on product quality, lean logistics and time-to-market reduction.
The below video provides an introduction to our company and the range of manufacturing and technical services we offer.
If you would like more information or to discuss anything in this video, please get in touch.